Processes that are among the market leaders in the surface treatment industry.
With over 300 wet chemical products, Schlötter covers a very wide range of surface treatment processes. The associated processes, such as pre-treatment, passivation or sealing, are always part of the layer systems.
For the operation of these systems, which are more than 95% proprietary, we offer about 1000 different specialty chemicals.
Select from the list below for more information.
· Dip degreasers, e.g. Slotoclean Bio 100 with superior emulsifying ability.
· Electric degreasers, beet solutions, inhibitors and stripper baths.
· Acidic baths for decorative surfaces, electroforming and printed circuit board production.
With the help of nickel, it is not only possible to give a surface shine and finish. Technical properties such as good ductility and at the same time hardness can be obtained. Diffusion barriers can be created.
-LOTONICS 30 for drum goods
-LOTONICS 60 for hanging goods
· Hard chrome
· Black chrome
Zinc and zinc alloys
-With the zinc processes (cyanide, alkaline-cyanide-free, slightly acidic with and without boric acid) and zinc core and zinc-nickel alloy processes (alkaline and slightly acidic), Schlötter covers the entire range of available processes.
-The Schlötter portfolio also contains a tin-zinc alloy, for which Schlötter offers a slightly acidic process.
-Different passivations under the SLOTOPAS brand provide transparent, blue, yellow, iridescent or black optics. Passivations can handle both thick or thin film passivation and with or without cobalt.
Sealer & post-dip
-Sealer, based on organic, water-soluble substances which after drying gives a thin, transparent film on the zinc surface and which, in addition to improved corrosion protection, also gives better resistance to fingerprints and mechanical wear.
Post-dip, based on water-soluble, inorganic salts which, after drying, give a thin, dense film consisting of dried inorganic salts.
· Glossy silver bath for electricity, electronics and general applications.
· Lead-free tin alloy baths that meet the requirements of the RoHS directive.
For printed circuit boards
· Sour cups: Processes for pulse plating, vertical and horizontal applications.
· Carpet and glossy stone.
Tin / lead, matt or gloss, with or without fluoroborate.
Solderable lead-free tin alloys.
· Black oxidation.
· Resistive strips and metal strips.
– Zinc Phosphate Phosphata T 170
– Zinc phosphate Phosphata Z 102 E for thin layer phosphating
– Manganese phosphate Phosphata M 111/5556